Flower Power

Everyone who knows me personally will understand my recent obsession with floral crowns. I have to try one on whenever I see it and I've become a regular in the accessories department of every shop on Chelmsford High Street. I finally went ahead and ordered this one from Pretty Little Thing. It was £6 and I used a discount code to get it a little bit cheaper. This one is available in 6 different colours, but I loved the idea of this orange toned one with blonde hair and a tan! All links below, enjoy.

Love N x










Floral Hair Garland: https://www.prettylittlething.com/celina-orange-rose-hair-garland.html
Instagram: @captivatestyle
Twitter: @nancy_bowyer
Tagstr: nancyolivia



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact