Recent purchases...

Recently I've been picking up little bits and bobs that I've been loving. So I thought I'd share them with you guys.

I bought this really lovely black underwear from Primark a few days, it's a really lovely material and a type of underwear that I don't actually own. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for it, but I think it was approximately £10 and you could choose which style briefs you wanted. 


Next some bargain skincare goods. My skin is normal and touch wood, I don't often have problems with it nowadays, but below are a few things I picked up. I bought the Derma V10 wrinkle filler with Hyaluronic acid, which is amazing and has made an obvious difference to my evil forehead wrinkles. I paid a couple of pounds for a 50ml tube at Home Bargains. 

I also picked up the Derma V10 refreshing eye roller, and the Garnier Simply Essentials 2 in 1 makeup remover, from Home Bargains, for a few pennies. I always get my toiletries from Home Bargains, especially when I'm on a budget, and it is home to my holy grail… Re-Gen Cream.

Although my love affair with my Re-Gen moisturiser is never ending, I wanted a "radiant" moisturiser with added SPF that I could wear as a base on my upcoming holiday to Greece. It cost me £2 from Asda, but I would pay much more for it. It has SPF 20 and gives your skin the most beautiful glow, and evens out all those blemishes.


I recently visited the Freeport Designer Village in Braintree with my boyfriend and it's basically a huge outdoor outlet style shopping village. He was desperate to go into Hollister, and as a student I've always been steadfastly anti mainstream designer brands. I've always thought it was silly to pay £30 for a tshirt just because it has a logo on it. But I was proved wrong… The outlet store had some great bargains and some really unique stuff that I didn't expect. I bought this boxy grey crop top with sequinned sleeves for £10. I also bought the burgundy slouchy top for £5, and finally the navy and white polka dot top, with chiffon overlay and a tie up back for £7. Amazing bargains, if I do say so myself.





Finally I bought this gorgeous chiffon top from my beloved Primark. It's baby pink with pleated sides and a dipped hem, it looks so flattering on, especially paired with my new white jeans (have a look at my previous post for white denim inspiration).



Leave me some comments and let me know what you think. Thank you for reading as always. Love N x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact