Retro, winged liner and braids...

 Afternoon everyone, hope you're having a lovely weekend. I had my first day off in ages yesterday so I had a play around with all sorts of outfits, hair and makeup looks. I bought this new little paisley swing dress from boohoo.com and it's so lovely for summer.

I took some braid inspiration from Aspyn Ovard's recent youtube video, and one of my favourite bloggers Fashion Influx. I loved this look and got so many compliments. And finally, my winged liner is really starting to come on in leaps and bounds (praise the eyeliner God), and it looked lovely with my Pink Gold Maybelline Colour Tattoo.

Enjoy… Love N x







Instagram: @captivatestyle
Twitter: @nancy_bowyer
Tumblr: www.captiv-ate.tumblr.com
Tagstr: nancyolivia


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact