An outfit fit for a boat party...








Here's a little snippet of my outfit from the boat party I attended on Easter Sunday. The jumpsuit is from Primark for only £15, everyone at the party was shocked when I told them, they couldn't believe it was so cheap. I have always avoided jumpsuits, because I thought they would make me look short (well, shorter than I already am). But, this one caught my eye, and I tried it on and it was actually extremely flattering. Although, it takes a little bit of fight, and arm contortion to get into it, once it's on it fits perfectly… I'm wearing the size 8.

My shoes are from Next at about £18 if I remember correctly, they're suede, super comfortable and with a mid-height heel. I wear them with absolutely everything. The clutch is also Next, I bought it for my Mum for Christmas and she let me borrow it for the occasion. It's faux fur with leather lining, and it's a really nice size, you can fit so much in it.

I took my Primark leather jacket along with me for a little extra warmth and that's all for now!

Love N x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact