New LBD from Forever 21 - Day to Night Look

I recently went on an impromptu trip to Westfield Stratford and raided Forever 21. Alongside some other items, I fell in love with this structured LBD for £19.00. It has short sleeves, a nipped in waist and a fit and flare style to it, with little defined sections on the chest panels of the dress. The fit is beautiful, I bought a size 8 and it's perfectly fitted. I was interested in getting a fitted LBD as recently I've been reaching for shift/sheath style dresses.

One thing I like about this dress is it can work in all seasons. As it's been cold I've been wearing it with tights, boots and a leather jacket. But it will look equally good with no tights and sandals when the weather gets a bit warmer. To demonstrate its versatility I've done a day to night flat lay, with just a few beauty ideas added.

Hope you enjoy.

These "vans" style pumps are from Primark and are £4. Super comfy, casual and easy to throw on with jeans and dresses. The nail varnish is MUA "Posy" and the lipstick is a chubby stick style product from MUA in the shade Broken Hearted. The lip products are called Power Pout Colour Intense Tint and Balm and I'm obsessed with them. The formula is sheer and moisturising but with just enough colour to tint your lips, they have a minty scent and you can turn it up at the end to get more product. That and for £1 in the MUA sale, is a winning product from me.


 For the night style I added my Next pointed stiletto heels in black suede which were £18. I paired it with a dark pink MUA Nail Polish in the colour cherry blossom. For lipstick I chose something more intense, Barry M matte lipstick in the colour 160, which is a really intense but pretty berry shade. It's a good shade for those people who want to try darker shades but want to build themselves up to the "vampy" shades slowly. The formula is incredible and it stays on all day long.



See you soon guys, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for my everyday style and beauty, N x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact