Introducing me

Hi everyone...

So I've finally taken the plunge. After a long time thinking about it, and planning, and debating whether I'd even have enough time to put into it… I've decided to start this fashion and beauty blog.

I've loved fashion since I was a teenager, and I've loved writing for much longer than that, so I don't see why I shouldn't combine the two. I started my fashion blogger journey on tumblr about 3 years ago. 50,000 posts and 2,500 followers later I've found myself here.

(you can find my tumblr at www.captiv-ate.tumblr.com)

As a poor 2nd year university student, I buy on a budget, and that means high-street and drug store buys. Apologies if that's not your style, but I'm afraid I can only style what I can afford.

I hope you enjoy this blog, and you can watch my style evolve.

N x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact