Urban Decay: Naked On The Run Palette






*sighs lovingly in adoration* 

I've never been much for jumping on the beauty bandwagon, and as much as the Naked Palette's are beautiful, I've never been willing to spend that kind of money for basics that I can buy from Makeup Revolution.

For Christmas last year my Mum surprised me with this palette, one I'd never actually heard of at that point. Up until now, I completely forgot I'd never photographed and written a post about it, so that time is now!

The On the Run palette is a different type of palette for Urban Decay. For one it's a different format and layout compared to the other Naked palettes, and second of all, it has more than just eyeshadows!

It's made up of neutral eyeshadows, 2 matte and 3 shimmer shadows, they're all different shades of brown with one pinky tone. There's also a bronzer, blush and highlight. They're all stunning, there's not much more I can say. They're beautifully pigmented, wonderful to apply, their longevity is fantastic and the colours are beautiful. However, it is, at the end of the day, a high end palette; and therefore I would expect nothing less.

This palette also includes the Perversion Mascara, a deep brown eyeliner pencil in Stag and the Naked Lipgloss in Sesso which is the most beautiful flushed rosy colour. So wearable and beautiful for any occasion.

Mostly, this product speaks for itself. The photographs are probably the main point of interest for this post, as most Urban Decay products speak for themselves. I'm not jumping on the bandwagon with this one, this is generally just a fantastic product, that I would highly recommend if you have the budget.

Lots of love, N x


2 comments:

  1. This looks like a lovely palette! I love how it has incorporated some blusher and bronzer as well!

    xoxo
    http://www.hellohimawari.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact