Boho Chic






Hello guys, hope you're all well. This is just a little style post that I've had sitting in my drafts for a little while now, with never the right time to post it. Anyway, I've finally decided there's no time like the present (and I've not written any other posts).

This is an adorable little top that I got for my birthday from my Nana, it's from Next and it's perfect for this transitional weather between summer and autumn. It's a creamy yellow colour with lots of other autumnal toned embroidery, and little mirror embellishments. I threw it on with some blue skinny jeans and it had a really simple bohemian vibe, so I thought I'd turn up the boho level with the accessories.

I paired it with my brown/tan fedora hat, that I bought myself for my birthday from Forever 21, and my gold double layer necklace from Primark. With neutral, bronzy make up, I was thrilled with the whole look and am now obsessed with the "Boho Chic" tag on Pinterest.

Let me know your favourite "boho" style items.

Lots of love, N x


1 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, I am loving your blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, go to my page for more details!

    http://teefmay.blogspot.com/2015/09/liebster-award.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact