Urban Decay Dupe

















Here it is, another one of my beautiful birthday presents. This is the In The Buff eyeshadow palette by W7. It's the most beautiful warm neutrals palette, with both mattes and shimmers.

My lovely boyfriend Dan bought this for me, and I think he did very very well. These eyeshadows are stunning, they're so pigmented and buildable; and the biggest compliment being it's a complete dupe of Urban Decay's Naked Palette.

I'd definitely recommend this to any of my beauty lover friends, especially because it's so reasonable! I can't wait to create some more beautiful eye looks with this palette.

Lots of love, N x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact