Photography in Paradise

















Welcome to paradise. Also known as my Nana's garden, in a little village in Kent, with a view of the River Medway and a boat moored on a wooden jetty at the bottom. I've been staying here during my weeks summer holidays, and I couldn't fight the Instagrammer in me, and so ended up spending way too long taking pictures of flowers and wooden beams.

This is only going to be a short little post, but wanted to share this idyllic scene with all of you. I use the Afterlight app to edit my pictures, and I take them on an iPhone 4.

Lots of Love, N x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact