Parisian Chic























Afternoon everyone. It is a beautiful Sunday outside and I'm stuck indoors after spending 2 days in hospital, so apologies for the delay in posts. 

I pulled this outfit together last week on a beautiful sunny day and adored it so much I thought I'd throw it into a blog post. The dress is a simple t-shirt dress that I bought from H&M in Dubai, it is quite short though, so you may have to veto it on a breezy day. I paired it with my Primark sandals and sunglasses, and finally threw on my vintage hat, that my Nana bought me for Christmas.

Finally, with the help of thick winged eyeliner and my beautiful L'Oreal Exclusive Collection lipstick by Blake Lively, we have the finished look. I thought this was a really cute, easy-to-wear look, that would be perfect for travelling in or a sunny picnic in the park.

Enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments.

Love N x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact