GRWM: Freddy My Love Inspired Look








Hello guys, hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday weekend. 

Recently I've started watching the beautiful Freddy My Love on YouTube. She's absolutely stunning, super bubbly and funny, and she's obsessed with pink. So of course… we all love her. Her style is super pretty and girly, and her makeup is always neutral and dewy and really natural looking. 

I've been wanting to recreate some of her looks, and steal some of her outfits for a long time, so when I finally got round to it, I thought I'd take some pictures to share with you guys, and Freddy should she be reading this (fan-girling right now if you are). I'm taking inspiration from the picture above.

Sorry the pictures are grainier than usual, my phone is having a malfunction and I didn't have my new camera yet, so apologies for the selfie stick situation.

I bought this beautiful "rusty" pink style top from Forever 21, a little birthday treat for myself. It's made out of really lovely, flowy chiffon and it has an open back. I paired it with my white jeans from Matalan, which I rolled up for a bit of ankle action (20's style gasp), and because it's starting to get a little more autumnal I threw on my beige New Look boots with rose gold studs. The necklace is one piece, it was attached to a summer dress I bought from Primark, but it was so cute that I started wearing it with everything.

The makeup is a super neutral eye using my Naked On the Run palette, with a little bit of my brand new W7 In The Buff Palette. On my lip is a bit of a "chuck on and go" situation with a nude Elf lipgloss.


So, I hope you enjoy this look. See you all soon.

Lots of love, N x





Instagram: @captivatestyle

Freddy's Instagram: @freddycousinbrown

Freddy's Blog: www.freddymylove.co.uk



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Nancy, 19. Maidstone/Essex. High street style and beauty blogger. Occasional vlogger. Twitter: @nancy_bowyer Personal instagram: nancyboww Official instagram: captivatestyle Enjoy x

Contact